Ready For Pesach


I wasn't there for the whole thing because I had to take care of Bayla, but I really must say that our seder was amazing. The food was great, the singing was great, the whole thing was great. I'm so thankful to Brian for helping Zvi go over the haggadah earlier that day, and also for helping with the singing throughout the seder as well as the clean up and serving of the food when I was unavailable. My mom also helped out during the day which was great. And then there's Zvi... there are just no words for how proud I am of him for practicing beforehand and leading his first ever seder so beautifully. Even though pesach is now over, and I was thrilled to reintroduce pizza into my diet, with such a wonderful seder experience to look forward to ... I almost can't wait for next year to roll around!